The actions that users take can have a big impact on our system, that’s why all Dynosend users must follow this Acceptable Use Policy. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or permanently terminate your account. We may also suspend or terminate accounts according to our Terms of Service and Anti-Spam Policy where we see behavior, content, or other factors that pose a threat to our platform.
You are not allowed to use Dynosend to create or send:
- Illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate the CAN-SPAM Act or other anti-spam laws
- Emails about pornography, sexually explicit and adult entertainment content, or products of any kind
- Emails of daily horoscope reports
- Emails promoting pyramid schemes
- Emails containing materials that exploit children under 18 years of age
- Campaigns promoting or supporting terrorism, racism, hate speech, or violent extremism
- Emails of counterfeit products or products that infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including trademark, copyright, design, or patent rights
You are not allowed to use Dynosend for the following businesses:
- Escort services, mail-order bride/spouse finders, international marriage brokers, and other similar sites and services
- Hookup, swinger, or sexual encounter sites or services
- Work-at-home scams, make money online, and lead generation opportunities
- Gambling services or products
- Alcoholic drinks or alcohol-related products
- Cannabis and cannabis-related products
- Multi-level marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Pirated movies, music, books, games, software, or any kind of content/product
- Credit repair and get-out-of-debt opportunities
- Cryptocurrencies, virtual currencies, and any digital assets related to cryptocurrencies (e.g., NFTs)
- Selling "Likes" or followers for a social media platform
- List brokers
If we identify abuse in the systems, we may suspend or terminate your account.
To maintain the positive reputation of our platform, we expect our members to refrain from the following actions:
- Sending spam
- Sending cold outreach email campaigns or automations
- Including in your campaigns or account any material that wasn't created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone's rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Using any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information in any campaigns created, managed, or sent using our service.
- Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse engineering any of the Software or API.
- Using any of the Software or API to create a similar product (public or private integrations excluded).
- Importing or incorporating any of this information into any account, audience, emails, or otherwise uploading to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, credit card details, protected health information, or sensitive personal information.
- Uploading or sending email campaigns to purchased, rented, or illegally obtained lists of any kind.
- Hosting images and/or content on our servers for any purpose other than for your use of the Service.